Monday, April 16, 2018

55 72 744 144 243 | Art Bell, mysterious narrator of the American nightscape, dead at 72, April 13, 2018


Art Bell was an American broadcaster and author who was the founder and the original host of the paranormal-themed radio program Coast to Coast AM, which is syndicated on hundreds of radio stations in the U.S. and Canada. He also created and hosted its companion show Dreamland.


 Arthur Bell died on April 13, 2018, which was on the 103rd day of the year (span of 102 days).
Art Bell died April 13, 2018, at age 72 at his home in Pahrump, Nevada.

Counting the end date, it is 104 days.

It is also a span of 14 weeks and 4 days, like 144.

Counting the end date it is 14 weeks and 4 days, like 145.

It is also, counting the end date, 3 months and 13 days, like 313.
 313 is the 65th prime number


From the day Arthur Bell died (4/13/18) to the end of the year leaves 263 days exactly.
Bell had suffered from health problems in the previous years. He posted on his website in July 2016 that he was hospitalized for pneumonia and revealed at the time that he suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
263 is the 56th prime number
 
It is also a span of 37 weeks and 3 days, like 373.
 373 is the 74th prime number

It is also  a span of 8 months and 18 days, like 818.

Art Bell dead at the age of 72 years old.
Art Bell also created and hosted its companion show Dreamland.

Date numerology: 4/13/2018 = 4+13+20+18 = 55
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dravke, I hope you are well
    Did you catch the story about the Boston marathon winner ?
    Desiree Linden became the first female since 1985 to win the marathon.
    33 years ago. I wonder if it has any significance with this yrs NBA finals??
    Houston Rockets did play the Boston Celtics in the '85 season.

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ivan
    Greetings, life has decided to throw me a curve ball yet again, so I'm dealing with it.
    With work combined on top, (amongst others), I have been out of the loop for a small while. Hope you're doing well as well. No I have not heard of Desiree Linden, I'll have to take a look at that (although sports are not exactly what I would call my strong suit).
    Time is not a luxury I have.
    (I have my own reservations about "time" in it of itself).

    @Lenny C thank you sir

    ReplyDelete