Tuesday, December 26, 2017

19 44 46 53 73 | The night I almost died in a car accident, December 24, 2017


Date numerology:
12/24/2017 = 12+24+20+17 = 73

12/24/2017 = 12+24+(2+0+1+7) = 46
12/24/2017 = 1+2+2+4+(20+17) = 46
12/24/2017 = 1+2+2+4+2+0+1+7 = 19
12/24/17 = 12+24+17 = 53
12/24= 12+24= 36

Upon the heels of much thought and confiding with my close friends, loved ones, I write this post, still with great hesitation, to share my experience of what occurred over this weekend in my life. Initially, I was going to keep this to myself but after much consideration, making mention of what transpired for me over this Christmas holiday weekend may prove potentially beneficial for me in the future, perhaps in the form of documentation. In the interest of reserving personal details to myself, for obvious reasons, I will now share my experience in the most adequate manner possible.
In summary, I was extremely close to a near death car accident on my way home from work one night.

Due to being the holiday season, it has been very busy for me, this past week more so obviously. After finishing work late one night, I was driving home. My work is does not favor me in terms of proximity, for it is a good distance away, but responsibilities trump any sort of desired geographical preference. Usually on weekends, my work tends to conclude around the time frame of anywhere after 10 PM, if I had to average it out. Traffic is not much of an issue, aside from those who do not know how to use the highway (I’ll leave it at that). I take multiple freeways to get to my location, one of them being the 57. By the time I make it back in my area, it is late in the night. On this particular busy night however, I was in the AM hours of the next day. In my area, there are not very many places to eat so being that it was closing in on 1:30, I decided to be proactive and see if I could make it to one of my guilty pleasures, In-N-Out. (For those who are not familiar with In-N-Out, it is a West-coast based burger chain.)

On weekends, the place closes at 1:30. I recall this specific situation because the last time I saw when I checked was at 1:26. At this point in time, I told myself that I had 4 minutes left and I was still a few blocks away. Knowing that the odds of me making were very slim, I decided to consciously take a more defensive approach in terms of driving and took my time the remaining way of the road. Taking an alternate, residential route (2 lanes 35 MPH West / East), it was at this point that I reached the main cross street (3 lanes 45 MPH North / South). When I approached the main street, the light was still green until I had gotten within about 50 feet from the intersection changing the light from green to red, thus bringing my car to a complete stop. I had thought that the light would not change but it did so I took that moment to adjust my belongings in my car since it was in a bundled bunch. Upon doing so, the light changed to green again. I would estimate that a solid 3 seconds had passed by before I began to press on the accelerator due to me putting my stuff back down to grabbing the steering wheel. As I began to cross into the street, it was at this exact moment that a car sped by missing my car by mere feet. I had already entered the #3 lane (far right lane of the main street) and this individual zoomed by in the center lane clearly running a red light. I could not make out the make / model of the car. Easily, I could estimate the car was going at least 60. All I can describe was that it was a dark-colored sedan with red lights streaking by, (kind of like a bright, blurry red lens flare). The time was now 1:31 AM. There weren’t a lot of people at the intersection but there were cars that did approach the southbound side of the mainstreet when it all went down and I could feel everybody’s gaze on me, not that I looked due to being in disbelief of what just happened. When I play that scenario of how fast that car was going and I look down on my door frame, (which is metal on the outside and hollow on the inside with plastic), the end result could have easily been fatal for me. The reason that I am here able to write about this now is because of my averted attention at the red light. If I had been paying attention and accelerated as soon as the light turned from red to green, or if I had pressed on the accelerator in a harder fashion, I would be in a completely different position right now past Christmas. Fortunately for me, I was able to break in time but to say the least, that was not an experience I would like to endure again.

Now to illustrate all this applying Gematria, this near death incident happened on the main streets of Beach and Artesia.

One of the highways I take to drive to and from work include the 57.
The time I saw after it all went down was 1:31 AM.
Perspective = 57


I wanted to see what 131s matched up and here's what I found:
Arbitrary = 131
Creation = 131
Presence = 131
Reaction = 131
Telepathy = 131
Watching = 131

Date numerology: 12/24/2017 = 12+24+20+17 = 73
My name has the same number as the date numerology.

Date numerology: 12/24/2017 = 12+24+(2+0+1+7) = 46
I have birth numerology of 46.
Guardian Angel = 46 (Septenary)
Hit and run = 46
Sacrifice = 46

Date numerology: 12/24/2017 = 1+2+2+4+2+0+1+7 = 19
12/24/17 = 12+24+17 = 53 *
My full name in initials sum to 19
The main street where I almost got hit was on Beach.
Beach = 19

Date numerology: 12/24/17 = 12+24+17 = 53
My first and last name sum to 53 in reverse reduction.
Beach and Artesia = 53 (Septenary)

12/24= 12+24= 36
thirty six = 46 (Septenary) / 53


 From my birthday to the date of the near death car incident is a span of 43 days.

Had I had gone on this night, it would have made sense.
From my birthday to the date of the near death car incident is exactly 44 days.


*It is also 1,056 hours, like 156 if you drop the 0.
thirty three = 156

Masonry = 33
Mandorla = 33
33 and 74 share a connection.


Holiday = 74
Cross = 74
Connect = 74
Jesus = 74
Divine spirits = 74
God, give me a sign = 74

It would have potentially been a car accident, a severe one at that if not fatal.
187 is the California homicide code

Christmas just passed by.



One thing I neglected to mention was that earlier in the day at work, there was a light fluorescent light panel that I was switching out due to the flickering. I swapped an entire panel but there was another whose lid was slightly open. I had thought that someone else may have worked on it earlier but upon realization that was very unlikely, I attempt to simply close the lid. It was getting busy so I did not want to retrieve the ladder again from the back office so I resorted to just pushing it with a metal stick that we carry. Upon, pushing the lid back in, the entire panel just became undone, disconnected for a couple seconds leaving it having from the rafters, then ultimately falling down, which I did not anticipate after clinging momentarily to the roof. Thankfully, no bulbs were damaged and nothing else fell. I was able to dodge the falling panel but to my recollection, that sort of thing has never happened up until this point.

I can’t help but be reminded of my past encounter a couple years ago (2015) where I had my previous near death incident. This was long before I knew anything about Gematria. Long story short, I was involved in a freak car accident, that left my handicap on crutches for a good 6 months. Oh, and nobody was in the car; (a whole another freak rabbit trail of a story). After that experience, there was an odd overwhelming sense of perspective that I retained after that. Sometimes I laugh at myself thinking when speaking to other people, wow, I shouldn’t be having this conversation but I am. They have absolutely no idea. I do not remember exactly what day that was but if I were to use the process of elimination and using references that I recall during that period of time, from before Christmas of 2015 to this incident before Christmas 2017 is a span of 2 years and 6 days, like 26. I am not implying that I am God or am associated in anyway. Perhaps more along the lines of being watched over, observed.
God = 26

I am not an old person compared to others but in my youth, I’ve always felt that coincidence was quite a ponderous “thing.” Whether it was running into an old friend at a shopping center or finding similarities between two completely different events,  I could not understand the reasoning as to why something happened or not. However much, the seemingly plausible, possibility of ‘it’ occurring always caught my attention. As I have grown older, wiser with age and experience, my mindset and acceptance of what is possible and what is not has drastically shifted over the years. At this point in my life now, I can assuredly speak with confidence that everything definitely does happen for a reason. What is that reason? I do not know. The discovery of coding letters and numbers perhaps may play a role in my purpose, even applying it in a spiritual manner. Whatever purpose that may be, all I know is that I have yet to achieve ‘that.’ Until I do so, my existence here is not up... yet

*On a side note, I’ve been told that I was lucky. I don’t believe in luck. But speaking of luck, check out ‘the luckiest man in China.’
When something horrible happens, just remember, someone else out there always has it worse.



2 comments:

  1. Very interesting story thanks for sharing. Have you seen the movie The Adjustment Bureau? There is definitely something weird going on "behind the scenes" of this reality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have not seen that movie, perhaps I will look into that.
      Another movie I have not seen is John Wick. Maybe there's something there as well, being so casual with killing people and all etc.

      Delete