Monday, March 26, 2018

166 167 | If I’ve got your number, so has Facebook, March 26, 2018



Suddenly lots of people are waking up and asking themselves questions about Facebook. How much data am I sharing with the social media giant? Did I really give permission for it to be collected and stored?  

I clicked on a file called contacts and found entire contact list, thousands of phone numbers. Now this was not limited to Facebook friends and included many people in the public eye who might be disturbed to find that their private numbers were stored in this way.

So this means that every time I enter a new number into my phone's database, it somehow ends up with Facebook - the company is in effect monitoring me.

Universal deceit = 167; 167 is the 39th prime number

No comments:

Post a Comment